Peter’s Holding Ltd - Service Supervisor
Looking for an outlet for your expertise and to work in a challenging and compelling environment? Look no more. Peter’s Holding Ltd. representing Nissan invites suitably skilled candidates to apply for an opportunity to work with our dedicated team. Our goal is to ensure our clients have the best experience possible while ensuring satisfactory vehicle repair and servicing. This position requires a high level of customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service.
- Responsible for service excellence and the efficient operation of the service department
- Oversees all aspects of the service department and related operations to ensure the department operates at maximum efficiency, while controlling costs, building a loyal customer base and achieving company goals
- Responsible for the sales and profitability of the department in accordance with the department budget
- An Associate Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or Business Management
- CXC passes in a minimum of five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English at a general level
- A minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience
- A valid and endorsed driver’s license with a minimum of two (2) years driving experience and the ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
Applicant must be a strong team player focused on providing exemplary customer service at all times. Detail oriented with the ability to work with a minimum supervision and able to effectively prioritize.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits package and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references should be submitted no later than January 12, 2018.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (titled APPLICATION: SERVICE SUPERVISOR)
Service Supervisor Peter’s Holdings Ltd P.O. Box 99, Castries, St. Lucia