Peter’s Holding Ltd - Auto Technicians
Peter’s Holding Ltd representing Nissan is in need of experienced, qualified Auto Technicians to join our dedicated team. Our goal is to ensure our clients have the best experience possible while ensuring satisfactory vehicle repair and servicing.
- Perform specified repairs and servicing in keeping with vehicle service and repair sandards
- Ensure vehicles are assessed with customer safety and satifaction in mind
- Diagnose vehicles based on observational and mechanical testing as well as information provided by the customer
- Repair vehicles based on the diagosed issues
- Prepare detailed technical reports for work completed
- Comply with all health and safety requirements
- Conduct vehicle inspections
- CXC passes in a minimum of five (5) subjects including Mathematics and English at a general level
- A certificate in Auto Mechanics from a reputable institution
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience in the automotive industry
- A thorough knowledge of vehicle electronic components, theory, systems, testing tools and procedure
- Skilled in diagnosing and repairing all key vehicle systems and components
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of handling of hazardous materials
Applicant must be a strong team player focused on providing exemplary client service at all times. Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision and able to effectively prioritize. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits package and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references should be submitted no later than June 20th, 2018
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (titled: APPLICATION: AUTO TECHNICIAN)
By Post: Auto Technician Peter’s Holding Ltd P.O. Box 99 Castries St. Lucia