Peter & Company Distribution - Training and Human Resource Officer
A leader in the Sales and Distribution sector in St Lucia we are seeking to hire PASSIONATE, DEDICATED, COMMITTED AND FOCUSED people to join our team. If you are results driven, can thrive in a fast paced environment and love working with people, an exciting career opportunity awaits you for the post of: Training & Human Resource Officer The Role
- Developing HR training and development strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers.
- Applying adult learning principles in the planning, directing and delivering of training and development programs including staff orientation and other soft skill areas, to accomplish the organization’s goals.
- Developing individual training programs that meet the skills gap identified through training needs assessment.
- Evaluating training and development programs
- Promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole.
- Assisting the Human Resource Manager in the execution of the generalized HR function.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Development or any other related field plus at least 2 years’ experience in Training and Development or An Associate’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management or Development or a related field plus at least three (3) years’ experience in Training and Development.
- Must be a certified trainer with hands-on experience coordinating and facilitating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Must have extensive knowledge of instructional design theory, implementation and delivery
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must have strong, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Must have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Must have strong leadership and proven management skills.
- Must be approachable, have personal credibility and integrity.
- Must have business awareness and must be commercially focused.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including some weekends
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Prior industry knowledge will be an asset
- Must have a sound knowledge of the laws governing the employment relationship.
Compensation & Benefits We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and competence. Applications with current résumé must be submitted on or before 27th October, 2017 to: Application: Post of Training and Human Resource Officer Peter and Company Distribution, Box 84/85 Castries, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.