Peter & Company Distribution – Maintenance Technician
- To maintain all refrigeration, air conditioning and electrical equipment at PCD and service equipment used by PCD customers, when required
- To understand routine maintenance tasks in various fields e.g. carpentry, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical repairs at all seven (7) locations including our Vieux Fort location
- Has successfully completed a Tertiary Level education in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration; Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Must have at least two years’ hands on experience in a similar role
- You are holder of a valid driver’s licence with a minimum of one year’s driving experience. Access or ownership of a private vehicle will be an asset.
- You are able to diagnose problems, repair and replace equipment parts, test and make adjustments
- You are able to perform preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- You are able to read and interpret manuals
- You are aware of health and safety regulations
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and competence.
Applications with current resume must be submitted on or before Thursday 31st August, 2017 to:
Application: Post of Maintenance Technician Peter and Company Distribution P.O. box 84/85 Castries
or email: email@example.com