Outsource Solutions - Ballet Tutor
A local dance studio is seeking a professional and experienced tutor in the areas of classical ballet, jazz, modern and liturgical dance. The ideal candidate must have a thorough knowledge of classical ballet technique and ballet pedagogy for dance programming. Extensive knowledge of Vaganova teaching method is key to this position.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma or Bachelor of Science in Classical Ballet from a reputable dance company
- Master class of Classical Ballet, Popular Dance, Contemporary Dance and Jazz
- Methodological Classes for Initial Levels
- Experience in teaching from pre-primary to vocational levels
- Proven distinguished career in a reputable dance company
- Must be between the ages of 25 to 35 years old
- Principally prepare and teach classes in Classical Ballet, Popular Dance, Contemporary Dance and Jazz to students
- Create choreography for annual year-end student productions and special events
- Challenge students through dance education and discipline
- Communicate to students via examples and terminology, the goal of the school
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their application letter, resume and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.