by Ministry of Health
The Department of Health and Wellness wishes to inform the public that retrofitting works under the SMART Healthcare Facilities project have been completed for the Monchy, Entrepot and Ti Rocher, Castries Wellness Centers.
Therefore, the Monchy Wellness Centre has reopened as of Tuesday, December 3, 2019. The Ti Rocher, Castries and Entrepot Wellness Centres will resume health services on Monday, December 16, 2019.
The public is also informed that maintenance works have been completed at the Babonneau Wellness Centre and the facility is now reopened for health services.
In an effort to facilitate maintenance works at the Grand Riviere Wellness Centre, the facility will be temporarily closed from Wednesday, December 4 to Monday, December 9, 2019. Therefore, the Grande Riviere Wellness Centre will reopen on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
The Department of Health and Wellness wishes to thank residents of those communities that were and will be affected for their patience and cooperation during the closures of the Wellness Centres. The Department of Health and Wellness looks forward to providing better quality care to clients in more comfortable spaces.
For more information or questions, please contact Community Nursing Service at 468-5321 or 468-5381.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vacancy - Customer Service Representative
- Vacancy - Tendering Assistants
- Vacancy - Office Assistant
- Vacancy - Housekeeping Deadline for submission is January 31st, 2020.
- St. Lucia Employers Federation – Administrative Assistant by Friday 24th January, 2020
- Rayneau Group of Companies Multiple Vacancies no later than January 15th , 2020.
- KM² Solutions St. Lucia - Customer Service Representatives