by Ministry of Health
As part of its Health Reform Agenda, the Department of Health and Wellness wishes to inform the general public of the official implementation of the Computerized Health Information System which goes by the name “CELLMA” at the Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital, the Turning Point Rehabilitation Centre and the National Mental Wellness Centre commencing Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
Cellma is a modular software which supports the philosophy of “one patient, one record,” and is a precursor to the establishment of the National Health Information program. It is a one-stop digital solution that benefits everyone in the healthcare space including patients, healthcare professionals, technical experts and decision makers alike.
All patients assessing the services at the Millennium Heights Medical Complex which includes the Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital, the Turning Point Rehabilitation Centre and the National Mental Wellness Centre are asked to walk with a valid form of identification. The identification card will be used to ensure that the patients’ correct names and addresses are entered in the system.
CELLMA will be introduced for all the services at these institutions and will including the following clinics:
Physiotherapy – Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital
Dialysis – Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital
Outpatient clinics at Owen King European Union (OKEU) Hospital and National Mental Wellness Centre
Pharmacy – Owen King European Union Hospital and National Mental Wellness Centre
Rehabilitation and Counseling Services – turning Point Rehabilitation Centre
The Department of Health & Wellness is seeking the cooperation and support from the general public as they roll out CELLMA which will assist tremendously in improving efficiency at the various health facilities.
For more informaton, please contact the Executive Director of the Victoria Hospital/ OKEU Hospital at 456-8203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Posts & Pages
- OJO Labs Customer Engagement Representatives
- CUNA Caribbean Insurance OECS Ltd. - Operations Assistant Closing date for submissions: Friday 3rd April, 2020.
- Republic Bank (EC) Ltd - Regulatory Compliance Officer Closing date for submission of applications is March 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia Air And Sea Ports Authority (SLASPA) - Workshop Assistant Deadline for submission of all applications is 25 March 2020 at 4:00 pm
- National Lotteries Authority of Saint Lucia - NLA ASP Programme Manager Deadline for applications: June 22, 2018
- Vacancy - Civil/Structural Engineer by March 31, 2020.
- Massy Stores - Data Analyst Closing Date for applications: Friday January 31st, 2020
- Vacancy - Doctor’s Assistant (part-time) by Tuesday 17th March 2020.
- Ti Kaye Resort and Spa - Housekeeper Deadline for submission: March 10, 2020.
- Job Vacancies In St Lucia