National Farmers and General Workers Cooperative Credit Union Society Limited - Marketing Officer
As the National Farmers and General Workers Cooperative Credit Union Society Limited continues to grow as the Credit Union of choice, it seeks to recruit a MARKETING OFFICER:
To be an active team member of the National Farmers’ and General Workers Co-operative Credit Union Limited family to ensure the mission, vision, objectives and goals of the Credit Union are achieved and or surpassed. To be the lead person in all marketing efforts for improving the service and products offered to our Membership, whilst developing and activating strategies to increase the membership and Loan Book of our Credit Union. The Marketing Officer is responsible for ensuring that the National Farmers’ and General Workers Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. is a household name and a leader in the industry.
DUTIES AND TASKS RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Promotes the National Farmers’ and General Workers Co-operative Credit Limited (NF&GWCCU) to members and potential members as the financial institution of choice.
- Ensures that all cash in your care is stored with due diligence.
- All information received or retrieved in the performance of your post, must be kept in confidence and all necessary precautions must be taken to ensure no information is passed on to unauthorized persons.
- Passwords provided are kept confidential and to report any suspected breach.
- Records are kept accurately at all times, guard against discrepancies and exercise prudence during customer service delivery.
- Ensures that all reports requested are submitted in a timely and presentable manner as prescribed.
- Prepares all relevant documents with accuracy.
- Your post is responsible for the marketing of the NFGWCCU in its entirety, therefore, you are expected to undertake necessary activities at each branch.
- Your deployment will be based on the discretion of Management and will be required to report to either branch, when and if necessary, with the instruction of your supervisor or Management.
DUTIES AND TASKS include:
- Promotes NFGWCCU.
- Responsible for keeping the website and other social media outlets current and updated.
- Prepares, updates and distributes appropriate marketing paraphernalia.
- Prepares, updates and distributes appropriate publicity material.
- Responsible for all public relations pertaining to the Credit Union.
- Undertaking all advertising activities for the Credit Union.
- Developing strategies to increase membership.
- Develop and implement member retentionstrategy.
- Utilizes internal analytics to pinpoint product and services usage trends and then encourage members to participate in the product offerings of the Credit Union through marketing activities.
- Developing strategies to ensure continuous growth to the Credit Unions loan book. To undertake strategies to achieve growth in the loan book as per yearly targets
- To develop and assume responsibility for all members events.
- Responsible for undertaking the Credit Union’s market intelligence.
- Utilizes market intelligence to undertake market analysis as required
- Regularly review existing product portfolio and recommend necessary changes.
- Prepare and undertake promotional activities and events for the Credit Union.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Possess knowledge of any legislation which affect marketing activities
- Possess knowledge on compliance related legislation to ensure that our marketing activities are in keeping with.
- Strong, effective communicator.
- Highly developed, and demonstrable teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in the Credit Union's outreach.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the society.
- Ability to lead and demonstrate flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and abilities
- Strong creativity abilities
- Strong negotiator
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of diverse employees.
- Possesses the ability to manage high levels of stress
- Possesses the ability to manage the technology of the day with ease to undertake job functions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Bachelors of Business with a concentration in Marketing or equal qualification from a recognized institution with at least two (2) years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equal qualification from a recognized institution. With at least six (6) years’ experience working in a similar position.
Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualification and experience.
Interested applicants should apply to:
The General Manager National Farmers and General Workers Co-operative Credit Union Society Ltd. Louisville Avenue, Off Clarke Street Vieux Fort Saint Lucia, W.I.
to reach no later than Friday 8 March 2019.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.