M&C Home Depot - Store Manager
Our leadership team is seeking a service driven manager to engage our teams in consistently delivering service excellence to all our stakeholders.
- Lead the team in consistently delivering service excellence
- Plan, coordinate and lead the activities of our work team to achieve budgeted sales
- Management of inventory, ensuring procedures are adhered to, stock is available and accounted for
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, training and development of staff
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing activities
- Ensure that environmental health safety procedures are adhered to
- Maintain a high motivated, efficient and well-trained team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a senior retail position or
- An Associate Degree or Diploma in Construction or Business Management or other related discipline with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Qualification and or working knowledge of Inventory Management or Store Management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to conduct analysis using Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Knowledge of retail trade and the construction industry is essential
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than November 1st, 2018
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants should apply via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org