M&C Home Depot - Senior Retail Supervisor
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for customer service/retail? If you are high energy, results-oriented, with strong problem solving and analytical skills, who is able to lad and inspire a team to consistently provide exceptional customer service and meet the company’s goals and objectives, then we invite you to join the Home Depot Team! We are looking for an individual who can contribute to our continued success by leading our teams in the provision of service excellence, planning and coordinating store operations to drive sales, ensuring customer satisfaction and team motivation.
- Successfully drive and deliver excellent customer service
- Supervise and coordinate employees and store activities
- Management of Inventory, ensuring stock is available and accounted for
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, training and development of staff
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing activities
- Assist in preparation for and carry out stock takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field
- Must have functioned in a Supervisory role leading a team of five or more persons
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to make presentations and to formulate and generate reports
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work longer hours at short notice
- Ability to co-ordinate activities between different locations
- Ability to set and execute department health & safety standards
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse team
- Ability to get individual and group tasks completed efficiently and on a timely basis
- Knowledge of retail trade and the construction industry is essential
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday April 3rd, 2019
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.