To ensure customer needs are adequately met or exceeded. To operate and drive company equipment as and when required and directed. To assist in ensuring specific department/ departments are adequately stocked and appropriately merchandised and the stock as reflected by the operating system is accurate.
- Safely drive and operate assigned company equipment when required and directed.
- Assist Customers in meeting their purchase needs.
- Assist with loading, unloading and proper storage of goods.
- Assist with maintenance of company assets.
- Assist with stock-takes.
- Five (5) CXC passes at general level including English Language and Mathematics.
- Valid driver’s license endorsed for heavy goods.
- A minimum of five (5) years driving experience.
- Experience with heavy duty vehicles is required.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
Apply and upload your resume with three (3) listed references, a copy of the back and front of your driver’s license and copies of certificates no later than July 17, 2020
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.