M&C Drugstore - Store Manager
Join the dynamic Drugstore team and make a difference using your strong hands-on leadership skills to help build an effective team to ensure the continued success of the business. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, a customer champion, with high energy and a passion for retail, someone with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to consistently provide exceptional customer service and meet the company’s goals and objectives.
- To develop and maintain Customer Service Standards
- To develop, plan and coordinate store activities which are targeted to achieving budgeted sales targets
- To maintain a highly motivated, efficient and well-trained team
- To execute efficient and effective inventory and purchasing practices
- To assist in the preparation of financial and marketing budgets
- To oversee the Human Resource management of the sotres
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business management or a related field with a minimum of two (20 years’ experience at a management/leadership level with a proven track record of success
- Experience in retail and merchandizing
- Excellent leadership skills
- Customer service focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than Wednesday April 3rd, 2019
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.