M&C Drugstore - Pharmacist
Join the dynamic M&c Drugstore team and make a difference in the lives of many. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, with high energy and a passion for serving others, something with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to consistently provide exceptional customer service and meet the company’s goals and objectives.
Major Duties Include:
- Dispensing medications accurately and efficiently by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Completing pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges and inspections
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Providing effective and efficient drug procurement and storage
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate records
- Assisting with the company's stock taking process
- Providing recommendation of over the counter and non-prescription items
Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Associate’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of one (1) year experience of Pharmacy practice
Skills and other attributes required
- A passion for service excellence and patient centered care
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmacy Act and Regulations of St. Lucia
- Ability to Supervise and lead a team to achieve the organizational goals
- Ability to analyze information and make sound judgemens
- Detail oriented
- A general understanding of the Pharmaceutical retail sector
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
Promoting health, creating smiles, for a healthier, happier you!
a resume with two (2) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than July 18th, 2018.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
By Email: email@example.com
Pharmacist M&C Drugstore P.O. Box 99 Castries St. Lucia