M&C Drugstore – Cosmetics Sales Assistant
M&C Drugstore is looking for a customer focused, motivated individual to fill the position of Sales Assistant/Cosmetics. If service excellence is your passion then this job is for you. Join our dedicated team of service professionals as we aim to delight our customers by providing world class service and excellence each passing day.
Primary Responsibilities The primary objective of this position is to provide our customers with exceptional service while ensuring store shelves are appropriately merchandised all while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Major Duties will include:
- Assist customers and respond to customer queries
- Address customer complaints in a service-oriented manner
- Respond to customer queries displaying knowledge of application and use of respective products
- Create and maintain a record of frequent shoppers
- Merchandise store shelves in keeping with company standards
- Provide one-on-one client consultations
- Provide feedback to management regarding the movement of inventory
- Assist with the stock taking process
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Five (5) CXC passes at General Level, including Mathematics and English Language
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
- Certificate in Cosmetology and/or Makeup Artistry
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in cosmetic sales or makeup application.
- Experience in merchandising
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications, working knowledge of Counterpoint SQL would be an asset
Remuneration package is in keeping with company policy.
A Résumé with two (2) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday January 29th, 2019.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.