Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Job Title Marketing Officer
Reports To Marketing Manager
• The roles and responsibilities for this position include but are not
limited to the following:
• Monitoring performance of tour operators, groups and other
travel partners on a monthly basis
• Finding opportunities to improve performance of same
• Working with reps in marketplace to ensure:
• Content for tour operators is updated
• Campaigns with tour operators are developed and optimized
• Coordinating outreach to travel agents/travel partners
• Updating My Booking Rewards and using system to it max
potential with campaigns, trainings,
• Monitoring performance (in conjunction with Revenue Manager)
of specials and campaigns with tour operators
• Attending travel agent trade shows on behalf of company as
needed (role may be shared with Digital Marketing Manager and
GMs or market reps)
• Coordination of marketing activities focused on travel trade,
weddings, events etc (the Manager is expected to drive the
process with assistance from Marketing Officer wrt graphic design
and Digital Marketing Manager)
• Responding to certain leads for events and group bookings that
• Proactively develop strategies to find new sources of travel trade
or event/group business
• Content generation for consumer and trade newsletters, blogs etc
• Media interviews and PR (expected this will be shared with Digital
Marketing Manager and BDM as required)
Skills Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral
Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics.
Ability to work under pressure, working on multiple projects at once.
Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and
Up-to-date with industry leading software and technologies.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Applications may be sent to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 11th
May 2022. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.