LUCELEC - Employee Experience Lead—Talent Management
An opportunity exists within the Human Resources Department at LUCELEC to fill the position of Employee Experience Lead—Talent Management This is a senior role that provides a challenging but rewarding opportunity to formulate, implement and lead human resource initiatives across the Company in key areas such as: talent acquisition, development and transition, employee engagement, performance management and succession planning. This role is accountable to the Senior Human Resources Manager and is responsible for managing the performance of others. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Lead employee engagement company-wide including measuring and tracking programs and initiatives through employee engagement surveys and other key metrics.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the talent acquisition process – Recruitment, Selection, Assessment Centres, Partnerships with Key Institutions, Onboarding etc.
- Work closely with the Senior Human Resources Manager in developing and executing HR Strategic Plans.
- Preparation of budget forecasts for the operations of the Talent Management Section, companywide learning & development program and workforce planning.
- Develop, implement and review the company’s Succession Management Programme and other knowledge management programmes.
- Maintain oversight of the Performance Management Process – Ensuring that the phases of performance planning, ongoing reviews, end of period reviews are conducted in a timely manner.
- Conduct interviews, psychometric assessments, review reports and provide guidance to the recruitment panel / hiring manager
- Responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating the Company’s annual training and development plan
- Develop and review Policies and Procedures related to Talent Management for strategic human resources management.
- Conduct research and prepare proposals to the Senior Human Resources Manager on Talent Management best practices with a view of enhancing LUCELEC’s employee experience
- Provide HR counsel, advice and support to Managers on Talent Management related matters
The ideal candidate must possess: Education & Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field of study
- Certification in Talent Management / Workforce Planning / HR Analytics would be advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years related professional experience, preferably in a supervisory role
- Experience in HR analytics and data gathering to improve decision making
- Extensive knowledge of talent management principles, practices, tools and programmes
- Sound knowledge, understanding and application of the provisions of the Labour Act of St. Lucia
- A creative, self-directed, team player with excellent organization and communication skills
- A proven confidential professional, who is passionate about Human Resources Management and is able to influence organisational change and improvements
- Demonstrated ability for talent identification, development and deployment
- Ability to critically analyse situations and develop multiple alternatives taking into account all relevant factors
- The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside and outside of the organization who can provide information, assistance and support
- High-level organisation skills including proven self-management skills with the ability to judge priorities and complete tasks according to deadlines
- Proactive and flexible in anticipating and adapting to the evolving role of HR
- Ability to coach and guide less experienced staff and contribute to their on-going training and development
This is a regular, full-time position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
APPLICATION If, after reading the above, you believe that you are the ideal candidate, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your application by sending a cover letter and resume addressed to our Senior Human Resources Manager on our career portal at lucelec.catsone.com/careers or mail to P.O. Box 230, Castries by Wednesday October 31, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged. Deadline for receipt of applications—4:30pm Wednesday October 31, 2018