Leverage Management Consulting is currently accepting applications for the various positions on behalf of our client operating regionally.
The positions are as follows:
THE POSITION OF BUSINESS SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- Provide guidance on how the company expects to evaluate each project, whether it be Retail, Industrial, Lubricant, LPG, or Supply/Logistics.
- Present - Business Plans, Pricing Analysis/buildups, Market Share, Competitive Analysis, Acquisition evaluation/review, Environmental impacts, Market Trends, Business Insight to help retain, expand and acquire new business
- Consistently monitoring OPEX, and ensuring that CAPEX is ratably spent and stewarded, provide support to management in the development of quarterly stewardship reviews with Senior Management and Directors.
- Promote and organize the planning & budget cycle in preparation for upcoming financial year.
- Ensure capex projects submitted for approval comply with all requirements and are tracked and reviewed on a timely basis.
- Prepare comparison reports to capture actual business performance versus budget for metrics including outside sales volume (fuels and lubricants), operating expenses, net operating income, return on assets or capital employed and capex.
- Assist in the preparation of management presentations and meetings as required.
- Training of high potential employees who will be temporarily assigned to the head office.
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Fifteen + years’ experience in a Mid- level leadership position
- Experience within an Oil Company at all levels of the downstream business
- Financial and Technical competency within the Oil industry
- Operational experience in the Oil Industry
- Advanced communication skills.
- Crisis Management Skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a team and under the initiative drawn by self.
- Ability to review the procedure for support and to pinpoint opportunities to develop the efficiency of business.
- Effectiveness in time management
- Efficiency in communicating complex information at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to keep confidential sensitive business information
- Responsible for developing and operationalizing statistical models, as well as performing model updates to analyses as needed
- Undertake research and analyze data garnered from disparate sources and related industries and external benchmarks
- Provide relevant insights and recommendations with statistical support/validity on analysis.
THE POSITION OF REGIONAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER:
company obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an
integral role in ensuring Country Managers and Department Heads stick to budgets and operates profitably.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers.
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals.
- Assesses total costs of company purchases.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
- College Degree (4 years) in Business, Accounting, Marketing or related certifications
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Supply Management Software and Inventory Management
- Detailed understanding of the fundamentals of Business
- Knowledge of financial accounting and analysis.
- Project Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- General Office Programs
- Knowledge and Experience in the Petroleum Industry
POSITION OF REGIONAL ACCOUNTANT
- The Regional Accountant will manage the workflow of the Accounting Department in the Regional Office and in each island.
- Maintain the organization’s regional financial reports on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide assistance, support and training to regional and island accounting staff.
- Prepare regional fiscal budgets in coordination with Country Managers.
- Inventory adjustments to physical count, accruals, reconciliation adjustments, and prepaid freight and duties.
- Prepare, assist in budget forecasting and monitor actual financial performance of each island against approved budgets. Obtain explanation for budget variances.
- Implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures including spot testing of financial controls.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors for the preparation of interim and year-end audits.
- Compile and analyze financial information for the preparation of financial statements.
- Provide financial and relevant information for feasibility studies conducted by Head Office; assist in feasibility studies if necessary.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met including the weekly monitoring reports on sales, receivables and bank reconciliations and accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly and year end reports.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Travel to Islands as needed to ensure financial goals are being met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, ACCA or CPA preferred
- With minimum of 5 years of public or private accounting experience, required.
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Accounting experience in the Petroleum Industry would be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational, leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills, required.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, proficiency in written, analytical and verbal communications, required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and computerized accounting systems, such as ACCPAC is required.
- Demonstrated qualities of being thorough, detail oriented, highly organized, analytical and responsible.
POSITION OF ACCOUNTING OFFICER II
- Associate Degree preferred or academic background in accounting with at least 3-5 years’ experience in the field of Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Sage 300 is a plus but not a requirement
- The ability to maintain the financial information with high accuracy.
- Knowledge of office and professional business environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task/work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional presentation and conduct required.
POSITION OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER III
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Accounts Officer III will provide extensive support to the Regional Chief Accountant.
The Accounts Officer III reports to the Regional Chief Accountant and will be responsible for reconciliations, preparation of monthly schedules, recording of transactions, billing of customers, preparation of cash flows, and submission of customs duties.
- Ensure the accurate and timely transactions entries done on real time basis for all islands (payables, receivables, inventories, cash etc.)
- Review the daily disbursements submitted by all islands before payment processing
- Ensure accurate daily reconciliations of bank accounts with the GL for all islands.
- Ensure daily lubes sales are recorded accurately in SAGE and reconciled to physical inventory
- Review to ensure accurate billing of contract customers in accordance with the terms and conditions of their contract.
- Reconcile with customers and vendors account on a regular basis
- Consolidate weekly cash flow projections for all islands.
- Monitor Accounts receivable collection targets vs. actual collections of each islands
- Maintain accurate sub ledgers for receivables, payables, prepaid expenses advances and other accounts as identified by management
- Monthly reconciliation and submission of Customs duties.
- Prepare monthly VAT Returns
- Assist with the preparation of budget forecasting and monitoring of actual financial performance of all islands.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, and at least 5 years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Knowledge of SAGE and other accounting software.
- Experience in reconciliations of various accounts
- Ability to supervise staff.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates qualities of being thorough, detail oriented, organized and responsible in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of office and professional business environment