Renwick & Co Ltd.
Purpose: To assist Renwick & Company Ltd in maintaining sound accounting practices and to serve as a support in the Company’s efforts to control and safeguard the Company’s assets particularly at the inventory level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To maintain accurate and up to date records of inventory
• To assist in executing stock counts on a monthly basis
• To count van salesmen’s vans and balance them on a routine basis
• To conduct surprise stock counts
• To scrutinize and make adjustments to stock quantities and values, other than routine costing, in accordance with Company Policy.
• To make recommendations for improvements in accounting and internal control, where necessary.
• To prepare reports, summaries, and analyses on inventory related topics
• To determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records. Recommend and implement corrective actions.
• To ensure that stock discrepancies are reported promptly and in keeping with established standard operation procedures.
• To assist in co-ordinating and conducting stock takes as per annual schedule and as considered necessary.
• Tertiary Level Education
• Sound Secondary School Education a must (CXC Passes in Mathematics and English).
• Must be computer literate.
• Educational background in accounts
• Previous job experience would be an asset
• Strong planning & analytical skills
• Ability to maintain a friendly and pleasant disposition when dealing with external and internal customers
• Ability to work well and in the best interest of the company with little or no supervision
• Ability to communicate well with external and internal customers
• Honesty and integrity
• Team Player.
• High degree of accuracy.
• Suitable conduct and a neat and professional appearance
All interested persons are required to submit an application to HR on or before Friday 10th November, 2017.
Please deliver applications to the HR Department or email to: