INNOVATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTION INC - Security Technician
IBS Inc is seeking an experienced, skillful and energetic individual to join our dynamic and friendly group of Technicians.
Security Technician Job Responsibilities:
Protects computer assets by establishing and documenting access; maintaining files.
System Security Technician Job Duties:
- Establishes system access by issuing IDs; coaching client on password construction and usage.
- Documents access by logging, sorting, counting, and filing requests, recording terminations and transfers.
- Maintains security files by receiving, processing, and filing computer security forms; documents, and agreements.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
System Security Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Information Security Policies, Network Security, Firewall Administration, Statistical Analysis, Reporting Research Results, Organization, System Administration, On-Call, Network Protocols, Routers, Hubs, and Switches
Additional Skills Required:
- Display a positive attitude to team members and clients.
- Willingness and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to focus and complete assigned tasks and prioritize when given multiple tasks.
- Organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- always Maintain client privacy and personal professionalism.
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, Alarm & Intrusion, installation & programming for such systems as Honeywell.
- Required to adhere to SLU Safety Standards.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable with our auto insurance carrier during course of employment.
- Receive professional and technical knowledge by attending manufacturer training, seminars, conferences, etc. when made available by manager.
Applications with current resumé must be submitted on to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.