IBS INC – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
IBS is currently looking for an Office Administrator to join our friendly, vibrant and energetic team on a long-term basis.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software etc.
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or any other relevant field is preferred
- MUST be 21 years and over.
Applications with current resumé must be submitted on or before Friday, April 12th, 2019 to: email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.