Grow Resources - IT Project Manager (6 Months)
IT Project Manager – 6 Months
This PM will work on multiple projects primarily Infrastructure based but will also include Software Development Life Cycle based projects. They should have a strong understanding of the software development life cycle, worked with diverse IT matrixed teams including business analysts, architects, developers, quality assurance, system engineers & admins, as well as management teams.
We are seeking a Senior Project manager with SDLC & IT Product Delivery experience. This project manager will work in a matrixed environment within a PMO framework.
- Project Management: Drives all aspects of projects, including project kickoffs, establishing project plans, enlisting and managing workstream owners, conducting stakeholder reviews, providing executive status reports, and conducting lessons learned sessions.
- Issue / Escalation management: Track, investigate and identify the root cause, address customer complaints regarding quality and the customer experience. Work crossfunctionally to investigate and define root causes to issues as they arise.
- Collaborates/consults with senior management, department managers, and other internal and external contacts regarding vendor issues and recommended product and service enhancements as needed/required.
- Candidates should have strong background within IT SDLC & Infrastructure Project Management
- Candidates should have strong experience with Process Improvement/Re-Engineering, as well as documentation
- Strong knowledge of workflows/workstreams
- Strong, proven ability to keep IT teams adhering to agreed project milestones
- Prefer candidates with PMP certification
- Any formalized Six Sigma training or certifications is a plus
- PMP certification is a plus, but not necessary (other PM certifications are acceptable)
- Extensive experience working on Infrastructure projects is a must have
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Scrum, Project/Program Management and Process Engineering • Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Progress reporting - all the way from project team upwards Exec management, this candidate should be comfortable working with a large and diverse team of IT workers (with 35+ members) ranging from the helpdesk level to C-level and executive management.
- Experience working with enterprise Project/Program Management (EPM) tools (such as Clarity, Niku, MS Project Server-Enterprise/ JIRA, Primavera, etc.) is a plus
- Must have a 4 year degree and/or equivalent experience
- A knowledge of project budget/financial management is a plus
Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Deadline October 31st 2020