- Exhibit "customer 1st" behaviour
- Demonstarte an understanding of our business model.
- Develop product knowledge.
- Develop plans to acquire new customers and clients through direct sales techniques, cold calling, business-to-business marketing visits.
- Conduct market research before approaching customers in new markets, study trends and market.
- Gather data on customer and purchase history or patterns. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Develop, maintain, execute a territory plan.
- Show product to client and provide information.
- Engage customer regarding new concepts, designs and innovation.
- Understand the customer's needs and get the right fit.
- Meet with customers to assess relationship quality.
- Promote organization and its products.
- Maintain documentation on customer interactions.
The successful candidate must demonstrate an ability to be dependable, punctual, knowledgeable and be able to accept constructive criticism as well as to be able to respond thoughtfully and effectively when pressured.
Interested persons with relevant credentials may send their résumés to GoodsDistributionLC@gmail.com
Deadline for applications is October 13th 2019.