Goddard Enterprises Limited (GEL) - Divisional Manager Human Resources Development
The Divisional Manager Human Resources Development serves as a critical partner and liaison in developing and coordinating the implementation of Group Human Resource strategy and initiatives to foster a culture of high performance and engagement within our business. Working in collaboration with ta team of Divisional Human Resource Managers and overseeing a team of regional Human Resources Practitioners, this position champions the group values and people strategy to achieve overall business success.
Reports to: Divisional General Manager, Automotive Building Supplies and Services Division (ABSS)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides consistently sound human resource support to all stakeholders within the Divisioin
- Champions and positively impacts employee engagement at all levels
- Recruits and Selects talent to drive the ABSS business
- Manages the overall GEL Group benefits portfolio
- Functions as overall GEL Group Industrial Relations Specialist to include collective bargaining and grievance resolution
- Ensures consistent implementation and execution of company policies and procedures throughout the division
- Investigates, advises and mediates complex human resource issues
- Coordinate compensation surveys to ensure compensation strategies are current
- Forms part of GEL HR project teams
- Reports periodically as required on human capital
- Provides sound regional support in interpretation and application of labour laws
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Applicants must possess at minimum a Master’s Degree in Human Resources and five (5) experience as a generalist senior human resource practitioner OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and a professional Human Resource Qualification (SPHR, PHR, CHPR, CIPD, etc) with five (5) years experience as a generalist senior human resource practitioner
- A proven track record in human resource management showing progressively increasing responsibility
- Experience leading a team of human resource practitioners
- Regional exposure and or experience within diverse industries would be an asset
- Demonstrated competencies in superior verbal and written communication skills, analytical ability, ability to influence change and provide support to an executive level
This position is situation in Barbados and provides support to regional businesses, as such applicants must be able to travel both regionally and at times internationally to support their assigned businesses.
Applicants must able to be in possession of a vehicle and valid driver’s license to facilitate business travel.
Compensation & Requirements
This post offers an opportunity for a career-oriented individual with strong leadership skills. An attractive compensation and benefits package to commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applicants must submit a resume with two references and certified copies of relevant qualifications. Deadline for applications is the 20th of June 2018.
Applications should be submitted correctly addressed via EMAIL ONLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled “Divisional Manager - HRD ABSS”, OR Apply online via website www.goddardenterprisesltd.com