Food Centre Ltd - Sales Representative
Food Centre Ltd is one of St. Lucia’s leading sales and distribution companies, with sister companies spreading across the Caribbean region, which seeks to add to its team, a vibrant, enthusiastic, insightful and success driven individual, to fill the position of Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Sales Representative.
Primary Objectives: Must plan and execute a sales and delivery system that fully meets the requirements of company’s main accounts in the Hotel, Restaurant and Institution sector. Must maintain and increase customer base and ensure company’s product is readily available to customers. Must be keen on building customer relations and enthusiastic in providing unmatched service. Must be involved in the planning and executing of marketing activity.
Diploma or degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing and/or related discipline plus 3 years direct sales experience.
Summary of Major Duties:
- Must achieve sales and distribution targets through effective selling and consistent monitoring of customer’s purchasing patterns and trade activity, in ensuring company’s products are reliably and consistently available.
- Must build and maintain strong customer relations and ensure communication is current and accurate. Customers must be reliably informed of all relevant company’s activity and equally important is relevant trade information being communicated to management.
- Must be passionate about sales/sales related activity and enthusiastic about creating and building customer relations
- Must be integrally involved in the planning and executing of company’s marketing activity.
- Must have effective time management skill and have the ability to work independently as well as with others
- Must have the aptitude to succeed against all obstacles and a winning attitude which achieves best results. The ability to influence and persuade others would be an asset.
- Must be willing to work beyond regular working hours as occasionally required.
Please note the candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and must own a fully functional vehicle
If you are confident you have the ability or have the skill and impetus to meet the listed requirements above, please submit your completed application and resume to email@example.com or P.O Box 648, Cul de Sac Hwy, no later than June 29th, 2018
Salary package is very competitive
Only suitable candidates will be short listed.