Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Flow - Sales Manager B2B (Based in St. Lucia)
As the B2B Team lead,you are responsible for leading the Business Sales team to exceed the expectations of their assigned Customers. With in-depth knowledge of their business and the value of the Business portfolio, you will be focused on the long term relationship and able to translate customer requirements into Product, Pricing and Service opportunities for the Business.
As the Sales Manager, you will:
- Devise and execute a sales strategy t increase revenue and market share
- Identify and deliver cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Have a demonstrable track record of developing and growing sales
- Have excellent coaching, people management and team leadership skills
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience of how marketing and sales strategy is combined to deliver good growth
- Be a credible senior executive in front of our Client
Ideally, you will possess experience in selling telecommunications and ICT/Managed solutions. However, your knowledge of managing budgets and use of KPIs to drive business performance is crucial as well as the experience of successfully developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating sales strategies that have resulted in dramatic growth in both turnover and profit.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related subject and possess high emotional intelligence and forward thinking, always looking to improve the business and be a real contributor to the future success of the organization.
If you think that you possess the relevant knowledge, skills and expertise, then we would like to hear from you no later than September 20th, 2019.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable qualified applicants will be contacted.