Bugs Beware is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
The Sales Manager primary responsibility is to maximize sales, creating sales plans and achieving sales targets.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or job-related training. BS in Sales or Marketing would be an asset.
- At least three years’ experience in sales. Background in FMCG Sales would be an asset
- Background in strategic planning and developing of sales plans
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Flexible and adaptive with the ability to offer solutions to customer issues on the spot.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Creativity and critical thinking skills with the ability to find and propose unusual or alternative opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in sales growth
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and/or public holidays
- Designing and implementing a strategic Sales Plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures strong market presence
- Setting Sales goals and objectives
- Coaching, Supervision and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and strategic partners
- Assisting with forecasting, pricing and customer support
- Generating leads and setting appointments. Actively managing the sales process from initial customer contact to a successful close.
- Working with Marketing to develop targeted marketing tools that provide compelling advertising solutions and supporting materials
- Review and analysis of sales performance to maintain effectiveness
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by emailing or delivering the application and up-to-dateresume to:
P.O. Box RB2768
Deadline: Friday, September 20th, 2019
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.