FASTCASH - Group Chief Financial Officer
FASTCASH is a financial institution dedicated to providing high quality and innovative macro and micro financial solutions for under-served financial markets for both Consumers and Businesses in the OECS, Barbados, Jamaica and Bermuda. We are searching for suitable applicants for the position above.
The Group Chief Financial Officer will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This includes but isn’t limited to direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, and property management. As well as deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing. It is therefore critical that the GCFO partner with the Executive Team and that other relevant stakeholders, on all operational and strategic issues as they arise thereby, providing solutions based on financial analysis and projections, cost identification and allocation and revenue/expense analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Chief Executive Officer with the development of financial organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction
- Reviewing the cost commitment and expenditure information for all cost elements, on a continuous basis and providing recommendations to address areas of concern
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, forecast, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Executive Team and Senior Managers in performing their responsibilities
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to regulators, etc.
- Identifying, assessing, mitigating; this includes but is not limited to financial risks to the organization. This includes overseeing all of collections, securities, purchasing, legal and payroll activity.
- Professional Accounting designation (CA, ACCA, CGA, or CPA) with 5-7 years experience in a senior financial managerial position in the Caribbean Region
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in Quickbooks and MS Office, communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Kindly submit resumes at email@example.com
We thank all applicants; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Application deadline must be received no later than August 22, 2018