FastCash - Credit Risk Officer
FASTCASH & CARIBASH are Caribbean born, financial institutions dedicated to providing high quality and innovative macro and micro financial institutions for under-serviced financial markets for both Consumers and Businesses in the OECS, Barbados, Jamaica and Bermuda. We are searching for suitable applicants for the following position:
CREDIT RISK OFFICER
To screen and perform final approval for all loans for all islands in the FastCash network ensuring that both internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous service that exceeds their expectations daily. He/she will utilize the best practice processes and techniques that are in accordance with the FastCash Operations Manual.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all documents uploaded to the FastCash system are accurate and in compliance with FastCash standards
- Address any issues, errors, or concerns with any loan directly via email to Operations Supervisor/Country Manager in which the loan originated for their immediate attention.
- To ensure that all loans which requires special request that these request approvals are received before the loan can be approved at the final approval state.
- To advise on any changes which may become necessary to any documentation or procedure which would ensure that all loans at final approval meet all standards and increase fluency in the approval process
- Ensure that the Know Your Customer principles are known and escalate all potential fraudulent transactions the Compliance Officer
- Project the confidentiality and privacy of customers is maintained at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Qualifications and Experience Required: In order to be employed at FastCash there are criterion that should be met:
- Associate Degree in Business Studies or a related discipline and/or experience in a related field
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Must have proficiency working with Microsoft Office. This job requires skills needed in a typical office environment. This includes computer skills, communications skills, as well as utilization of office equipment
- Ability to work with a multi-nationality team
- Excellent communication, organizing and leadership skills
For more information about the role, please visit fastcashcaribbean.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Interested persons are asked to apply online @ www.fastcashcaribbean.com
Deadline for submission is 14th September, 2018. Please indicated which office you are applying to. We thank all applicants; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted