ExelSIGN Ltd - Accounts Officer
ExelSIGN Ltd is looking for a detail oriented and self-motivated Accounts Officer to join their team.
The successful candidate will keep up-to-date accounting records and oversee smooth transactions with clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Accountant in handling accounts payables and receivables.
- Review invoices and bills for inconsistencies / inaccuracies.
- Handle general account queries.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Reconcile supplier accounts.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five (5) CXCs including Mathematics and English.
- Knowledge of basic accounting functions.
- Experience in previous Accounts Officer role.
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Team player.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service oriented.
If you meet these requirements, and are looking for an excellent career opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter and certified copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Vacancy – Accounts Officer”. Applications should be addressed to The Managing Director, HRWise Inc. and submitted by 17th January 2019.