Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd - Reservation Admin Agent
Job title Reservation Admin Agent
Reports to Operations Manager, Managing Director, Accountant.
Evergreen Passenger Transport Ltd is a full service passenger transport provider, combining modern, well maintained vehicles with excellent customer service. Our aim is to maintain long term relationships with our clients and we hope to achieve this through our people by providing them with a warm progressive working environment. We attribute our successful sustained growth to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team. The position of Reservations Admin Agent will have excellent customer service skills and must be outcome oriented. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from day to day.
Duties and responsibilities
- Check for changes and call all drivers scheduled to work on the present day to confirm their locations and work schedule; pickups, drop offs, transfers etc. If there are any delays or possible delays call and inform clients and customers.
- Greet visitors, guests, clients, customers and internal staff who come to the office in a professional friendly manner.
- Analyze all customer requirements through telephone and emails then recommend and schedule suitable options for all customers and assist in confirming all reservations.
- Prepare, complete and submit all relevant reports, forms and documents as requested by management and provide additional admin support as requested by management.
- Provide support to the accounts department in the form of individual clients’ ledgers and supporting documents.
- Complete daily checklist, sign off and submit at the end of your shift.
- Check emails constantly for updates, changes and cancellations throughout the day and inform relevant parties of said changes making sure to prioritize in accordance or urgency.
- Prepare maintain and manage driver work schedules.
Core Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Minimum 5 CXC Passes including Math and English
- Associate Degree would be an asset.
- Basic Computer Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word specifically)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills; ability to interact effectively with a range of staff throughout the company and diverse clientele.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Willingness to learn, progress and adapt in an energetic work environment.
- Work experience in a similar position or in the Tourism sector would be an asset.
- Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Salary shall be commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Application letters, along with a curriculum vitae and certified documents pertaining to qualifications should be submitted to: email@example.com
Deadline Date for submission June 20th 2018