Edge Marketing - Sales Associate (part time)
What We’re About
We are an experiential shop, creating memorable experiences for the coolest brands on the market. We’ve produced campaigns for amazing brands such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Digital Kitchen, Williams New York, CiteUp, Blue Ice Entertainment, UTV, Motion Picture Association of America, Reel City Films and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to name a few. Our explosive growth is why we need you! The Edge team knows how to get things done, and done right, but that doesn’t stop us from having a bit of fun along the way.
What This Job is About
Have you ever wondered how commercials get to your television or about the strategy behind which commercials air on which networks and why? Do you believe you have the ability to effectively persuade and influence success? If you have an interest in advertising sales, this could be the perfect fit for you! This is an entry level role to get you on the path to becoming an Account Executive within media sales. Here’s what you need to show us:
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft Office software
- High level of organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in customer service and customer relations
- Previous media sales experience preferred
What You Will Do
The Sales Associate will identify and support various advertising clients. This role is responsible for:
- Establishing a strong business relationship and act as liaison with advertising clients
- Responding to all client requests in a timely manner
- Executing all client orders ensuring that they are approved prior to weekly programming
- Handling program and commercial changes and issue change notices to clients
- Working with the Marketing department on promotional assets, material deadlines, and approvals.
- Performing other tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Monitoring and staying abreast with trends and best practices in media sales and recommending strategies to drive growth and engagement
This position is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with internal and external partners including the Sales team and other departments such as Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality, Events, Legal, and Corporate Development; and also vendors and freelancers working on the company’s behalf.
What You Are All About
If you want to learn how to create experiences that inspire extraordinary moments and like working in a fast paced environment, Edge Marketing might be the place for you!
- Customer service
- Customer relations
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
If you’re someone who loves making something out of nothing, has a thirst for innovation and a keen eye for detail, this opportunity is for you. Show us what you’ve got—the ball is in your court now.
To apply now, send us your cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please include Sales Associate Vacancy interest in the subject line. Applicants who do not specify the vacancy will not be contacted. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 29, 2019 at 4:30pm EST.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Edge Marketing is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by local law. In addition, Edge Marketing will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations & Communications
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Non-profit Organizations