Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
ECMC - Clerks of Works
ECMC is currently recruiting Clerks of Works. Within the next month, we will require the services of clerks of works to monitor construction on civil infrastructure projects in the north and south of Saint Lucia. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a two-week training session at our headquarters, prior to being assigned to a site.
Clerk of Works Position Overview
- Study contract drawings and schedules, and information produced for implementation of the works
- Monitor the works on site on a daily basis and prepare daily reports
- Review and interpret bills of quantities and specifications
- Assemble and record documents supplied for use on site and clarify how they are to be used
- Report writing to record findings
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Clerk of Works Position Requirements
- Circa 2 years' practical construction related experience in monitoring works on site
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Applications must be submitted to email@example.com with the email subject “Application for Clerk of Works Position” for applications to be considered. If you have previously applied to ECMC, please re-send your application to the above email address.
Application deadline: September 27, 2019