Location: St Lucia
Reports to: Cluster 3 CFO
After 18 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Primary objective of the job:
Key member of the Finance team responsible for providing financial governance of the business as well as meeting the internal reporting requirements. This role is also pivotal in providing business support to help drive decision-making by the senior management team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of monthly management accounts, with appropriate commentaries, providing accurate and insightful analysis of performance in line with internal deadlines.
- Actual vs Budget analysis identifying reasons for any variance(s) found.
- Balance sheet reconciliation review.
- Provision of monthly board pack.
- Review and approval of Daily & monthly Forecast and WD1 Flash.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are updated monthly.
- Management of Debtors in line with company debt collection process.
- Review and approve of business cases.
- Owner of the annual budget process, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
- Operational Spend Tracking.
- Capex Tracker Management.
- Subscriber Tracking.
- Management of monthly cash flow reporting with actual vs budget analysis.
- Completion of monthly cash flow forecast.
- Approval of POs.
- Responsible for annual audit and approval of statutory accounts.
- Team management responsibilities (2 direct reports).
- Work on projects related to process formalization, automation, expansion and improvement.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant with 5 or more years of accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner
- Customer-focus and entrepreneurial spirit as well as being a team player
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate high energy/creativity, flexibility, and relentless
- Willingness to work on own initiative in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude, positive and dynamic personality.