Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Digicel - Finance Manager
Digicel is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the monthly management of accounts, forecasting, actual versus budget analysis and completion of statutory accounts.
- Completion of monthly management accounts, with appropriate commentaries, providing accurate and insightful analysis of performance in line with internal and external deadlines
- Actual vs Budget Marketing expenditure reporting Balance sheet reconciliations and management of fixed asset register reviews
- Responsible for monthly Forecast for OPEX
- Review of local payroll
- Managing the Credit & Collections Function
- Operational Spend Tracking
- Capex Tracker Management
- Key Performance Indicators Updating
- Subscriber Tracking
- Administer company royalty calculations, invoicing and subsequent collection
- Reconciliation of monthly cash flow with actual vs budget analysis
- Completion of monthly cash flow forecast
- Responsible for annual statutory accounts
- Team management responsibilities
- Work on projects related to process formalization, automation, expansion and improvement
- Management of Junior staff
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
Academic qualifications & Experience required:
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant with 5 or more years accounting experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate progress, issues and recommendations in a concise manner
- Customer-focus and entrepreneurial spirit as well as being a team player
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Additionally, the candidate must demonstrate high energy/creativity, flexibility, and relentless
- Willingness to work on own initiative in an ever changing environment
Interested persons should forward a cover letter and detailed resume to the HR Manager via email@example.com. Deadline for submission is November 25, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.