Dax Wholesale & Retail - Bar Supervisor
Dax Wholesale & Retail is seeking an experienced Bar Supervisor to join our Management Team.
To assist Management in the effective running of the bars and ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional standard of delivery and professionalism whilst achieving profitability in line with budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee cash and stock control consistently according to company policy
- To build positive relationship with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take positive action to meet department objectives and targets
- To be proactive in maximizing sales and generating revenue
- To be an effective communicator with customers at all levels of the business
- To ensure stock items behind the bars are always within expiry date
- To ensure guest drinks are prepared and served according to company standard
- To coach individual team members to develop their skills and maximize performance
- To communicate effectively through various methods such as regular briefings/meetings and individual discussions
- To ensure appearance of team members is according to company policy
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Good communication skills, outgoing personality
- Ability to work within team and supervise a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to delegate effectively
- High standards of honesty and integrity
- Strong personality, “thick skinned” and able to deal calmly and confidently with a diverse range of customers.
- Hard working and reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Flexible/adaptable and calm under pressure
- Open and receptive to new information
Salary A competitive compensation package will be offered to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Method of Application:
An Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, two referees and should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of applications: 19th October 2018
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.