Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
CPJ St. Lucia a leading Food and Beverage Distribution company is actively searching for a candidate who displays a high level of professionalism, has good problem-solving skills, a strong communicator and a friendly attitude to fill the position of a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative, will serve as a point of contact, offer details about products and services, respond to inquiries, and accurately and effectively address any new issues that may arise with customer accounts.
Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the accuracy of daily invoices for customers.
2. Ensure that picking tickets are sent to the warehouse when orders are placed.
3. Prepare back-order reports accurately.
4. Ensure that purchase orders match picking tickets.
5. Prepare quotations for customers in a timely manner.
6. Errors and edits to orders are handled in a timely manner, whether via email, telephone, fax or mail.
7. All orders received by customers are prepared in a timely manner with adequate planning.
8. All questions, queries and concerns expressed by customers are handled in a speedy manner and any issues are escalated where necessary.
9. Give advice to customers on products and demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
10. Recommend potential products to customers by analyzing the customers’ needs.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Professional Qualification: A ‘Levels, or an Associate degree in Business.
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years of customer service experience or experience in Retail Trade
Required Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written), a good listener, computer literate, ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, good analytical skills, excellent time management skills, good product knowledge, and a team player.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Deadline for Submission: Monday April 17, 2023.