St Lucia Business Online
Corporate Sales Representative – Job Description (North Of Island)
Title: Corporate Sales Representative
Reports To: Managing Director
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with Organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
- Reach Territory Sales Target
- Maintains professional and technical product knowledge
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Develop, build, and manage a pipeline of prospective clients
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from design, invoice to publish and follow up
- Target new and existing accounts within for new business
- Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing campaigns, research and promotional events
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and report customer service issues
- 2 – 5 years of sales experience Business to Business
- Access to your own vehicle, valid driver’s licence would be an asset
- Knowledge of online marketing and advertising
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Additional Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Office/Local travel will be required
- Working at off-site promotional events, conferences and trade shows
Should you meet the above requirements, and have the necessary qualifications and skills required for the positions above, please submit your applications and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Managing Director Executive Technology Massade, Gros Islet, St Lucia