Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa is currently seeking experienced individuals to join our dynamic and esteemed team in the following departments:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- Food and Beverage Server- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
- Food and Beverage Supervisor- at least three (3) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship. Proficient in Microsoft Office, superb leadership skills with supporting qualification/ certificate in leadership or management. (Associate Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality would be an asset).
- Bartender- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
- Cook- at least two (2) years’ experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
- Steward- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship
- Housekeeping and Laundry Attendant- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship. Laundry Attendants must be a holder of a valid driver’s license.
- Security Officer- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship.
- Pool Attendant- at least one (1) year experience at a hotel/ cruise ship.
The successful candidates for all of the above positions need to be customer service oriented, self motivated, enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude. Must be a team player and able to work any day of the week (including weekends and holidays) and any shift (day and night). Must also be able to read and write and possess outstanding communication and listening skills. Should be able to work independently, part of a team and under pressure. Due to our mandatory online training program, all applicants must be able to use a computer.
N.B Successful candidates must provide a fit to work letter from a doctor, health card (food and beverage employees), police record, tax code, bank details, two reference letters from past employer and two passport sized photos.
ARE YOU THAT PERSON?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail. Deadline for submission is Friday 2nd October, 2020. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.