Updated Weekly/Daily - Subscribe To Receive Vacancy Updates
Classic Furniture – Wood worker
Reports To: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Follow template to create frames for sofa sets
- Must be able to use measuring tape, Both imperial and Metric
- Conduct routine maintenance of work tools and upholstery machine
- Apply their knowledge of upholstery to alter damaged frames and build new frames.
- Work with tools such as Power saw , Ban Saw , Ripping machine, Drills , and any other electrical tools
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Highly focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change quickly
- Must be willing to work overtime upon request
- Fast learner
- Must be 21 years and older
Persons interested please submit your application to email@example.com. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.
All applications should be submitted no later than Wednesday 31st July, 2019.