CHI Relocation Concierge - Business Development Manager
CHI Relocation Concierge is seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager with an Entrepreneurial mindset to join their team. The position is ideal for an individual who can work within an unconventional business environment not limited by specific work hours and four walls, but defined by meeting deliverables and surpassing targets.
Business Development Manager
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with CEO to achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers in coordination with COO
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of three years in a similar position
- Concrete grasp of Microsoft suite especially excel and power point
- Report and proposal writing
- A vast network of professionals at all levels
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Public Relations and STRONG Sales experience
- Owns or has access to a vehicle
- Ability to network and demonstrated ability to be persuasive and negotiate
- Efficient use of time and ability to work independently
- Ability to function in a non- traditional work space
Suitable candidates can email their resume to email@example.com