Cap Maison - Maitre`D Manager
“Give us 100% of your passion and we will give you 100% of our attention”
Responsible for supervising the various restaurant to ensure high quality service of Food & Beverage to the standard set by the hotel, ensuring highest levels of guest, company and colleague satisfaction.
All applicants must meet the following MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive knowledge of Food & Beverage operational procedures.
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage service standards.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Financial management and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Good negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Demonstrates proactive leadership qualities in both the daily operation of the Food & Beverage areas as well as long-term visioning.
- Sustains a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment and colleague satisfaction
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing all phases of the outlet operations
- Maintain consistent standards in line with Cap Maison
- Personally respond to all guest issues
- Ensures high standard of food and beverage presentation
- Follows up on service at each table, ensuring knowledge of the global service situation in the room.
- Follows a system to regularly check restaurant for maintenance requirements and submit maintenance requests to engineering.
- Direct colleagues to strive for continuous improvement and excellence in all areas of responsibility.
NOTE: The above duties is not an exhaustive list of the job holder’s duties & responsibilities. In addition to any duties and responsibilities listed, and in the interests of efficiency, the job holder should remain flexible and undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required for the proper execution of their position or as assigned by senior management from time to time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Hotel/Catering training/certification beneficial.
- Minimum of 3 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required.
- Knowledge of Food, wines and liquors.
If you think you have that talent, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday September 27th 2019
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CREATING POSITIVE EXPERIENCES AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES FOR ALL GUESTS WHO STAY WITH US AT CAP MAISON THROUGH THE WARM AND CARING NATURE OF OUR TEAM. IN DOING SO, WE HOPE THAT THEY WILL ALL CHOOSE TO RETURN AND WILL RECOMMEND US TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.