Cap Maison - Food and Beverage Cost Controller
As a Food and Beverage cost controller, you are primarily responsible for managing cost to maximize the profitability of the Food & Beverage Department.
All applicants must meet the following MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a similar qualification
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Effective ability to supervise and motivate staff to maintain optimal department operation and staff development
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers exercising patience, tact and diplomacy
- Must demonstrate a high degree of competence of Excel
- Knowledge of Adagio would be an asset
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Flexible working hours
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control the Food & Beverage Cost
- Provide accurate food cost from recipes
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage
- Provide analysis for Accountant and Food & Beverage Manager in order to provide solutions for cost variances
- Ensure that POS pricing is up-to-date and accurate
- Continuously seek improvement in F&B controls
- Check daily food & beverage revenues submitted by income audit accuracy of covers and average check
- Prepare daily and monthly cost reports and report on any variance
- From time to time conduct spot checks
- Check invoices against receiving record and compare them with purchase orders to ensure that proper procedures were followed
- Post actual stock results and print RM inventory valuation report.
We pay for talent. If you think you have that talent, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Friday 26th April 2019
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CREATING POSITIVE EXPERIENCES AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES FOR ALL GUESTS WHO STAY WITH US AS CAP MAISON THROUGH THE WARM AND CARING NATURE OF OUR TEAM. IN DOING SO, WE HOPE THAT THEY WILL CHOOSE TO RETURN AND WILL RECOMMEND US TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.