CAGE St. Lucia Ltd - Player Services Representative
Player Services Representative
We are recruiting an experienced, detail and result oriented full time Player Services Representative to provide professional customer services support to CAGE Venues, in order to facilitate an efficient and effective operation.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Sell and promote CAGE’s Progressive Jackpot and Base Games to all customers
- Perform account maintenance for players and loyalty players registered in Loyalty Program
- Introduce new players to the Infinites and Global Draw games and assist them with any balance transfers or other transactions in the Player Services’ terminals
- Understand the current VLT games and other procedures for playing (Training will be provided)
- Responsible personally for cash in drawer and cash till
- Monitor terminals and system operations and reports problems to Technicians
- Record daily, on a form to be provided by the Venue Manager, the names, amount to be waged, date and time of play, for all customers requesting credit to be placed on any terminal
- Submit, on a daily basis, the daily form to the Venue Manager
- Receives cash from customers, verifies amount received and amount for credit to machine
- Adds credits to Video Lottery Terminals as requested and paid in advance by customers
- At the end of shift, balances cash received to receipts written, reconciles and accurately reports location transactions, prior to handover
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Minimum of three (3) CXC or GCE ‘O’ level subjects at General level.
- Two (2) years’ experience preferably in a sales environment.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good verbal, writing and listening skills.
- Experienced in interacting with the general public.
Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Advanced customer service and communications skills
- Exemplary organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Data Entry Skills
- Strong math and logic skills
- Sales experience
- Ability to follow precise directions and learn CAGE equipment quickly
- Outgoing personality
- Advance skills in cash handling procedures
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible with working schedule
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com no later than August 15th 2020.