Buckeye Partners, L.P. - Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing the Maintenance, HSSE and Technical Services while ensuring that the facilities are maintained in accordance with Company standards. Manages and assists with capital projects including expansions, updates, etc., liaises with customers on technical and/or engineering matters; manages terminal duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in engineering, business or other related discipline required
- 8+ years related pipeline and/or terminal experience required; experience in marine operations preferrred
- 8+ years people management experience required
- 8+ years experience in pipeline, terminal or plant operations is required
- Significant mechanical and technical troubleshooting experience is required
Apply online at www.buckeye.com/careers