Boslil Bank Limited is currently seeking applications for suitably qualified persons to fill the following position
Business Development Officer
To form an integral part of the Business Development Team to execute the Bank’s growth strategy.
SOME KEY responsibilities
- Review new customer applications; ensure files are complete given the risk profile of the client, and follow-up on outstanding information on a timely basis.
- Assist with measuring and reporting of business development metrics.
- Assist with identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities locally, regionally and internationally, with particular emphasis on Eligible Introducers.
- Develop relationships and networks to ensure complete coverage of the St. Lucia market place, including registered agents, trust practitioners, legal, accounting firms etc.
- Work with intermediaries and other introducers of business to ensure clarity on Boslil’s due diligence requirements to ensure efficient and effective opening and operations of accounts.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of Boslil’s website.
- Assist with the promotion and launching of new products in assigned markets.
- Attend local or foreign promotional events as required and promote the Bank’s products and services, e.g., conferences.
- Recording, managing and preparing payment of introducer fees to intermediaries with Introducer relationships with Boslil.
- Prompt attendance to all queries and correspondence between internal and external stakeholders and the Bank.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree in Banking/Finance/Business/International Relations from an accredited college or university; (3) three years’ international financial services and banking/financial services experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advance diploma in Banking/Accounting/Business/International Relations. Plus, three A ‘Levels or CAPE passes in Accounting/Business/Finance/Entrepreneurship/Economics.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ Banking experience
- Ability to speak and write fluently a second language preferably Spanish would be an asset.
- International exposure and an understanding of international business cultures will be an asset
- Ability to connect and build relationships with customers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Client Relationship Building, understanding your customer
- Ability to work Independently
- Good time management skills
- Ability to maintain good composure
- Goal oriented
Applications along with a cover letter, certified copies of certificates, two reference letters, Certificate of Character, resume should be sent to email@example.com
no later than 21 September 2020