Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Senior Warehouse Assistant
Vacancy for Senior Warehouse Assistant
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting suitably qualified persons to join our team in the position of Senior Warehouse Assistant.
Transferring, Receiving and dispatching of all inventory in the Warehouse and to provide assistance to the Warehouse Manager and Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must Ensure all orders picked are checked against invoices for accuracy and loaded for delivery
- Invoices received are distributed on the basis of FIFO and sorted by geographical delivery area.
- Delivery workflow schedules are discussed with manager and supervisor to ensure all goods are delivered within 24 hours.
- Must ensure all items are staged for easy retrieval and loading.
- Proper records are kept of all deliveries outward and inward bound; Vehicle load sheet must be recorded and forwarded to relevant parties on a daily basis.
- Ensure tractability forms are updated on a daily basis.
- Assist with physical and cycle counts as scheduled.
- Damaged write off report must be done on a weekly basis and submitted to the manager/supervisor for approval
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Required:
- Tertiary Level Education with at least two (2) years’ experience in a similar field
- Inventory background would be an asset.
- Supervisory Skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and must be vigilant
- Excellent written and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to email@example.com by Friday 31st January, 2018.