Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd - Accounts Officer
Blue Waters St. Lucia Ltd is inviting suitably qualified persons to join our team in the position of Accounts Officer.
Maintains relations with Suppliers and Service Providers by timely and accurately processing all payments and financial transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify invoices and requisitions
- Process and distribute account payables check
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments in keeping with payment terms
- Verify transfers
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on Accounts Payables
- Input payables accounts information in the general ledger.
- Audit and process credit card bills; verify and enter on system
- Resolve discrepancies using vendor statements, invoices, purchase orders and related communications
- Maintain an efficient filing system
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Accounts Supervisor or Accountant/Financial Controller.
Skills and Other Attributes Required:
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work consistently within set deadlines, team player.
- Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel are also required.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- An Associate degree in Business or related field with at least two (2) years’ experience in an Accounting position.
- Level 1 ACCA, Advanced Diploma would be an asset
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefit package which will be influenced by the successful candidate’s qualification, experience and skill.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th August, 2020.