Bay Gardens Resorts - Security Officer
Job Title: Security Officer
Reports To: Duty Manager
We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Friendly, customer centric and results driven.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
Interested team members may forward their applications to the Human Resource Department by Friday 24th August 2018.