Bay Gardens Resorts - Room Attendant
Department - Housekeeping
Job Title - Room Attendant
Reports To - Executive Housekeeper
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Clean all assigned guestrooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Sign in and out master keys daily
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Update and record all cleaned rooms
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Friendly, customer centric and results driven.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
Interested team members may forward their applications to the Human Resource Department by Wednesday 12th December 2018.