Bay Gardens Resorts - Restaurants Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Reports To: Restaurant Manager and Food &Beverage Service Manager
To maintain company standards in all restaurants, supervise hostess, servers, and cashiers. To meet guests who patronize the restaurant and ensure they leave with a dining experience.
Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Ensure standard operating manual is followed by all service personnel.
- Provide assistance and guidance to waiters, hostess and cashiers.
- Designate work station and responsibilities to all restaurant staff per shift.
- Ensure restaurant is fully set prior to each meal period.
- Ensure side stations are set up to par before service.
- Check reservations for the meal period and assign tables wherever necessary.
- Conduct daily shift briefings before each meal period and ensure all staff are knowledgeable of food menu, cocktail list and beverage list.
- Lead by example on the floor in following all steps of service standards.
- Ensure that grooming standards are maintained by all staff on duty.
- Maintain log book to record any discrepancy, complaint handled and special events.
- Liaise with the Chef in ensuring guests receive top priority service at all times and avoid delays.
- Record any sick, absence, tardiness or disciplinary action in appropriate company record forms and submit to HR and Restaurant Manager on a daily basis.
- Requisite of all supplies as per company standard on prescribed dates and ensure efficient usage.
- Maintain monthly inventory of all operating supplies and report to the Restaurant Manager.
- Conduct daily guest comment reviews for each meal period, highlight issues noticed by guest discuss during staff briefings and monitor progress/changes.
- Monitor staff with challenges or corrective actions from evaluations and report to Restaurant Manager.
- Conduct regular service standard training.
- Liaise with housekeeping to ensure all public areas in the vicinity of the restaurant and the restaurant are kept in a neat and hygienic condition at all times.
- Must be able to understand and communicate oral/written instructions in English.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, supervise, inspect, and evaluate work of subordinates.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Prior experience in a professional Food & Beverage
Applications may be sent to email@example.com no later than Friday 20th April 2018. Only suitably qualified applicants may be contacted for interview.